DermaShine Pro Wireless 7 Color LED Face Mask
- ⚜SPA QUALITY SKIN TREATMENT AT HOME: This is your one stop, cost effective solution to all your skincare needs. Inspired by Korean Beauty, Dermashine's light therapy mask provides you 7 different light colors to treat a myriad of skin problems. Our non-heat producing LED’s penetrate your facial tissue to boost collagen, clear and tighten your skin, reduce lines and wrinkles, improve skin color, and much more
- ⚜SAFE, NATURAL, AND SIMPLE TO USE: Our light therapy face mask utilizes the principle of light irradiation making it safe, natural, and reusable. Your skin absorbs the light energy where it is then converted into intracellular energy, which then treats your skin condition depending on the color light that is used. Use for a maximum of 15-30min per day to see results.
- ⚜NEWEST LED LIGHT TECHNOLOGY: 150 LED lights upgraded to emit the most optimal wavelengths with 5 levels of intensity. Red Light- Increased Blood Flow and Collagen Production | Blue Light- Kills Bacteria and Tightens Skin | Green Light- Improve Pigmentation, Fine Lines, and Anti-Aging | Yellow Light- Smoothes Skin and Reduces Redness | Purple Light- Relaxing, Improves Lymph Metabolism | Light Blue Light- Soothing, Can Help Allergies | NEW White Light- Accelerate Tissue Metabolism
- ⚜PACKAGE CONTENTS: Comes with 1 Dermashine 7 Color LED Light Therapy Mask, 1 USB Power Cable, Easy to Use Wireless Controller to switch between Color Intensity (up to 6 hours of battery life), Built in Timer, Elastic Adjustable Strap to keep Mask Fixated
- ⚜SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: You are covered by a full 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and our 60 day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will refund or replace your Dermashine LED face mask no questions asked. You have nothing to lose, and clear healthier looking skin to gain!
I’m already seeing results, even after just a few weeks of use! I bought this product because I have rosacea, so my face is always really red and blotchy. After one use of the mask, the redness on my face was dramatically reduced. I can’t wait to keep seeing results. It’s definitely worth the purchase. I will definitely recommend tp families and friends.
First, the good news. Most importantly, it looks like it's working. I have persistent pustular rosacea, so it's an uphill battle, but in the two weeks I've been using it, Dermashine appears to be helping the healing process and reducing the number and size of outbreaks.
That said, the product's overall design is somewhat disappointing. Here's the bad news:
First, why does the mask have 5 intensities? The leaflet that comes with it doesn't explain which intensity to use or why. The higher the intensity of the purple light, the paler the purple becomes. So is the lower intensity better for the purple light? Other colors, by contrast, become deeper. This is very confusing.
Second, the eye guard that's included does not block out light in most instances. A good eye guard would block out all light - even the most intense. This product comes with warnings about exposure to the light, so it should come with a guard that protects the eyes under all circumstances, not some. I tried to remedy that by using layers of masking tape AND silver tape to reflect light, but so far I haven't found anything that offers 100% protection. This is worrisome. Also, any area of the face that is blocked does not get treated. Not only should the guard protect from all light, it should not be larger than the eyes and should not block light from the temples or cheeks.
Third, I found the strap difficult and time-consuming to hook up, but even if it had been easy, the mask is really too heavy to walk around with. Best to lie down while using it.
Fourth, as previous reviewers have stated, it's very heavy on the face and can leave an impression on the skin. I found that it lies unevenly on the face - plastered against the skin in some places and leaving air pockets in others. Should air circulation to the skin be cut off for 20 minutes at a time?
Fifth, I get outbreaks along my jawline, but this mask is not really designed to deal with that. As another reviewer said, you have to turn the mask upside down to get that coverage.
Finally, the controller is VERY badly designed. There are 7 buttons, which most of the time have to be operated while the eye guard is on. The Power Switch and On/Off buttons could be combined into one. The Time + and Time - could be combined into one, as could the Energy + and Energy - buttons. Alternatively, if they can't be combined, they should be located next to one another, and not at opposite sides from each other. Why are the Energy and Time buttons separated by the single Color button????? To operate this efficiently while blindfolded, the system should be far simpler and more logical.
This really is an excellent product. It’s at an affordable price point, which at first made me wonder if it would be high quality, since notable high-tech derm products tend to be very expensive. But this mask is excellent and adaptable to different skin needs. Collagen boosting is the first listed, but the one I have used the most is the green light which among other things helps with hyperpigmentation. Each light can be adjusted strength-wise, and you can really feel the difference when you increase the strength (but don’t go crazy.) It’s definitely kind of scary looking, I don’t want my boyfriend to see me wear it, but I don’t even mind because I know it’s working! Thank u dermashine for a great product.
I did extensive research for an LED face mask and Dermashine's mask was in more than one "best of" lists, and at a much better price than the other highly-rated masks. Bought one for my best friend's 50th birthday and then one for myself. I will review again after I've used it for a few months but so far, I am impressed with this mask. I used it a few days in a row for a forehead acne breakout I got and I felt it absolutely helped clear it up much faster than usual.
Their customer service is outstanding. There was a problem with a mask I received and they immediately over-nighted another to me.
I have recommended both my sisters buy a mask. Well done, Dermashine.
I wish I had purchased this earlier when we were still able to go out to see our friends! The mask fits comfortably when you lie down and the twenty minute setting is the perfect amount of time for me to listen to my daily devotional. I have only tried the red and yellow lights so far, but am excited to try the rest. I’ll have the best quarantine skin of everyone I know!